Do you love working with HR data and want to continue building your experience? We’re looking for someone to join our client, as an HRIS Analyst. Located in Center City, they offer the ability to work in a national organization, with a small company feel. We’re looking for someone with at least 2 years of HRIS experience, along with a completed Bachelor’s Degree.
- Accurate HR compliance data analysis & reporting.
- Analyze and audit HRIS data to proactively identify potential issues
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure accuracy, quality and integrity of the data
- Responsible for the mass update of HRIS data through the use and development of various system templates to import data.
- End-to-end project support of system enhancements including requirements gathering, configuration, testing, and automation implementations.
- Troubleshooting escalated issues and suggesting the implementation of new technology and automation where needed.
- Create, maintain, deliver and support a variety of regular ad-hoc reports across the company; automating when necessary.
- Create documentation for system functions, integrations and processes for training, analysis and communication
- A minimum of two (2) years of Information System Analysis, Data Analysis or Business Intelligence experience required; HRIS experience (i.e, Ultipro) preferred.
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills required; Strong analytic mindset to deliver creative solutions.
- SQL Language, JMP by SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, R Programming, or Python Programming skills preferred.
- Strong desire and passion for Process Improvement, Automation, and Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field required. Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Business or Data Analytics, or Mathematics preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.