Our client is a US based consulting firm with offices spread out across the US, about 2000 people across multiple locations and almost 20 years of industry success under their belt. They partner with their clients to provide CFO Services, Consulting, Interim Management, Corporate Tax and Valuation services. They are now looking to bring on a HR Generalist to support their audit division.
- Work closely with division management to provide innovative solutions around people and culture
- Collaborate with the extended HR team to implement/improve programs and processes in benefits administration, compliance, learning and development, appreciation and recognition and employee relations
- Manage the onboarding processes for new hires
- Educate and partner with employees on performance management, career development and training goals
- Manage the performance evaluation process, mentor programs, and other employee recognition programs
- Handle various employee relations matters as needed
- Manage all administration associated with HR matters
- Bachelor’s degree
- Four+ years of HR experience with key experience in developing people
- HR Certification (PHR or SPHR) preferred
- Experience supporting professional services firm required
- Solid working knowledge of ADAAA, FMLA, PDL, PFL, SDI, Workers’ Compensation, Paid Sick Leave and EEOC compliance
- Team player with desire to be an active participant within the organization
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.