We’re looking for an HR Assistant to join our client in their Center City Philadelphia office. A great opportunity to join a growing team, in a stable and fun environment. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of HR support experience.
- Onboard / Offboard employees
- Create and maintain employee files
- Process employee changes such as new hires, job changes, salary changes, terminations, in the HRIS database
- Act as first point of contact for applicants and current employees in relation to HR questions
- Create and maintain PowerPoint presentations used for various annual trainings: HIPAA, FMLA, EEO, etc.
- Maintain the Employee Handbook
- Participate in the wellness program and other company initiatives
- Assist and manage various Compliance initiatives
- Assist with HR communications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in HR/benefits.
- Experience with HRIS systems
- MUST display STRONG attention to detail and customer service skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a rapidly changing environment with changing priorities required
- Must have excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential/sensitive information
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.