We are representing a Help Desk position for a Management Consulting Firm in New York
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve problems for users of personal computer software and hardware, network, the Internet and new computer technology in a corporate environment; communicate solutions to end-users and IT staff.
- Provide one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone for approved Personal Computer (PC) software.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all asset information for all PC’s, local/networked printers, monitors and defined peripherals.
- Administer mobile devices using Mobile Iron and act as main point of contact with mobile device vendor for all technical issues.
- Diagnose and resolve end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and, e-mail, Internet, VPN, and local-area network access problems. Must be proficient at troubleshooting iPhone and mobile broadband cards from a variety of carriers.
- Coordinate timely repair of PC computer equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Ensure that Knowledge Base articles are created regularly.
- Ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements.
- On-Call and additional duties as identified
- Experience with MobileIron and iPhone technologies
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office 2010/2016/O365, Outlook, Desktop and Laptop PC’s, Windows 7/10, relevant software, printers and networking
- Certification in at least one technical product set would be preferred. (MCSE/MCSA etc).
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices, beneficial to have worked in an ITIL based environment
- ServiceNow experience highly beneficial
- Proactive learner who is interested in broadening their skill set to advance within the department
- Demonstrated skill in problem analysis and resolution
- Dependable with strong customer service skills and highly effective interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills with high level attention to detail
- Tolerant of high stress situations in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to learn and adaptable with a “can do” attitude
- Fluency in English, other languages useful
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.