The Senior Manager, Global IT Help Desk is responsible for the initiation, design, transition, ongoing maintenance/support and continuous improvement of the Global Help Desk Support Service. Accountable for the Global Help Desk Support Service across the entire IT service management lifecycle.
- Manage the Service Desk in a Global environment and across several times zones, APAC, EMEA, US/ CA/ LatAm.
- Adhere to SLAs and ensure customer service is timely and accurate such as First Customer Contact, First Contact Closure, Customer Satisfaction, Average Speed of Answer, Call Abandonment, etc. are met. Current targets are set forth in the existing Managed Service Agreement.
- Act as the primary contact for all non-standard service-related enquiries and escalations, the Global Help Desk Manager will coordinate and track resources, contacts, and work in collaboration with Service Owners and Managers to ensure timely incident resolution.
- Liaise with appropriate Process Owners, Service Owners and Managers throughout the service management lifecycle to ensure appropriate introduction of new services and a fully informed and trained Service Desk team.
- Effective Vendor Management is required to ensure adherence to contractual terms and service delivery requirements and performance. Ensuring Vendor and its agents are fully trained on SOPs, processes and delivery requirements.
- Collaborate with vendor management teams to ensure effective contract management, financial controls, and partner service escalations
- 5+ years of ITIL Experience with ITIL V3 framework along with at least ITIL intermediate certificate in Service Operation.
- Experience with Service Now or similar Incident Management Tool
- Project management skills are beneficial.
- Experience with working in a pharma/Biotech/GxP environment is preferred.
- Experience with driving change management programs is essential.
- Strong Vendor Management skills to influence desired outcomes.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- 5+ years managing a Global Help Desk environment.
- HDM Certification
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.