Our client is a diversified global alternative asset manager founded in 2012 with offices in New York and London. They offer a variety of investments products that cover a number of asset classes, themes, and geographies with focus on publicly traded equity securities and private investments.
- This hybrid Fund Accounting role will support the Hedge Fund business and eventually offer exposure to other strategies/fund types.
- Responsible for accounting matters such as position and cash recs, working with administrator on monthly accounting process, and ad hoc matters
- Review and approve the funds’ month-end financial and investor statements while maintaining an internal shadow accounting system.
- Manage the completion of the annual GAAP audited financial statements for the funds in partnership with auditors and fund administrator.
- Reporting responsibilities include performing internal daily, monthly and ad hoc reporting to Founders, CFO, Controller, and Trader
- Assist with regulatory reporting including Form PF, Form ADV, 13F, and Cayman filings and various other regulatory requirements
- Help with investor reporting and investor requests
- 2-3 years Public (maybe Hedge Fund Admin).
- Would consider a Partnership Tax CPA from Public
- Understanding of Hedge Fund / Private Equity structures (including management fee and incentive fee / carried interest arrangements)
- CPA and/or Tax experience is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.