We are representing a Head of Tax opportunity with a global company in Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will be responsible for all areas of tax reporting and compliance and be able to put their stamp on the department
- Individual will be tasked with analyzing current processes and implementing optimization as needed
- This person will be highly technical and eager to be hands on
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Publicly-traded company with a global footprint
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a relevant field from an accredited school
- MBA a plus
- 10+ years of tax experience; Big 4 preferred
- CPA required
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.