We are representing a leading vertically integrated multifamily Developer and Construction Management company with a 10-year track record of delivering over 15,000 units, nationally. As an increasingly true design-build firm, they are looking for someone to lead all the Preconstruction and Estimating activities for the entire 200-person firm.
- Diversified pipeline of projects: major renovation/rehab, ground-up, market-rate, and affordable
Entrepreneurial and fast-growing firm
- Emphasis on delivering environmentally sustainable and community-enhancing projects
- Most accurately estimate – and value engineer – the cost, manpower, timeline of all projects, and nationally
- Work alongside the firm’s Project Executives to ensure all projects are being approached strategically, effectively, and profitably
- Create the most effective systems for doing so – with all the resources you need at your disposal
- Manage, coach, and retain top talent on the estimating team, hire additional resources as needed
- 10-15 years of experience in Preconstruction or Estimating, with a General Contractor, Owner’s Rep, or Developer
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering
- Extremely detail and systems-oriented
- Passion for construction; team-player; fits in well in an entrepreneurial environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.