We are representing an exciting leadership opportunity with a private Real Estate Family Office with a large portfolio and increasingly large pipeline of multifamily projects in and around Boston.
Highlights about the Company and Position
- 40-year company history
- Large portfolio and track record of developing best-in-class multifamily, hospitality, and office product
- $300 million of multifamily projects under construction and in the development pipeline
- Lead all aspects of the Development process: sourcing, design management, approval process, development execution, construction oversight, and leasing/marketing
- Create and execute unique business plans for each respective project; assembling teams, both internal and external
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend investment opportunities
- 12-25 years of experience in Multifamily Development
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Real Estate, or related
- Depth of strategic relationships with: architects, engineers, lawyers, brokers, government, and other people and companies that will lead to new projects and successful execution of existing projects
- High-level of real estate, finance, and construction acumen
- Team player who collaborates well with others
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.