We are representing a boutique General Contractor that is poised for major growth. In the past four years, the firm has grown to a $5 million business, and they recently brought on a VP Construction with 25 years’ of highly pedigreed construction experience and acumen. As a result, they are looking for someone who can lead business development that will result in additional projects, primarily medium/larger-scale Corporate Interiors projects.
- 5-person general contractor, located in Downtown, Manhattan
- $5 million revenue business, primarily in corporate interiors in Manhattan
- Very entrepreneurial and nimble, have done projects in residential & multifamily, open to expanding in that direction as well
- Leverage your existing robust construction and real estate network that will lead to construction bidding opportunities
- Strategize with firm leadership to determine the best areas for growth
- Actively network with construction and real estate professionals, representing the firm in a positive way
- 5-15 years of business development experience, ideally with a general contractor, architecture firm, or related
- Bachelor’s degree
- High-level communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, well-known in construction networking circles
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.