We are proud to be representing an opportunity for a geotechnical engineer with a top firm in NYC. The firm is growing quickly and looking to add to their team swiftly! As they continue to grow their New York office, they are looking for an engineer ready to grow into leadership opportunities.
- Established & reputable national firm with a substantial pipeline of high-profile projects
- Majority of projects for private development firms doing ground-up Multifamily, Commercial, & Industrial projects
- Relatively new NYC division (5 years) of 10 people that is actively growing and going head-to-head with some of the 100+ person firms (and winning)
- Take a leadership role in high-profile projects, and work directly alongside/be mentored by a top geotechnical engineer
- 60-70% field work and site investigation, 30-40% in office
- Contribute to renewable energy, stadium, and large-scale pier projects
- Bachelor’s in Civil, Structural, or Environmental Engineering from top university
- 1-3 years of experience as a civil or geotechnical engineer, ideally on private development projects
- Team-oriented, highly motivated
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.