The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a General Manager/VP role in the Western suburbs of Philadelphia with phenomenal growth potential in the Steel Fabrication, Machining, & Manufacturing industry.
- This individual will grow into the Vice-President and eventually the President of the company
- 30+ years in steel fabrication and machining
- Opportunity to run the entire company in the short-term
- Access to and part of the Leadership team – NO red-tape
- Provide the leadership and strategic vision needed to ensure success and continued improvement
- Oversight of P&L, will focus on overall operations, fulfilling commitment to both employee safety and morale, as well as dedication to being a trusted partner to customers
- Look for ways to drive down costs, while identifying where strategic investments are needed
- Foster a culture of open dialogue, where goals are clearly defined, and innovation is consistently achieved
- 10+ years (minimum) of experience in a leadership role in steel fabrication
- Must have a demonstrated history of success in structural steel and miscellaneous metals fabrication and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Equally comfortable presenting to executive leadership as well as interacting with our production team and customers
- Proficiency with business software programs (MS Office, etc)
- Fab Suite, AISC Experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.