This new team member will be joining our clients fund team which is a part of Operations. There are 2 Portfolio Accountants, an Operations Supervisor, and an Operations Manager that work most closely with the funds. The rest of the operations group includes other portfolio accountants, middle office, trading, performance and portfolio implementation.
- Work closely with internal personnel and third-party administrators to open new the company’s funds/share classes and onboard new investors. Assist with management of semi-annual and annual audits across PIM’s suite of funds.
- Provide excellent client service to the client’s fund investors and third-party vendors by meeting reporting deadlines and delivering timely responses to fund related inquiries.
- Help the client’s Operations & Legal teams prepare Irish UCITS Fund reporting in advance of quarterly Board of Directors meetings.
- Daily reconciliation of fund NAV’s, expense accruals/payments, and performance for the fund’s suite.
- Work with Finance department to ensure semi-annual and year-end financial statements for all funds are completed and accurate.
- Keep detailed investor level information by properly updating and maintaining the company’s fund investor database.
- Review fund related documents prepared by third-party vendors (Factsheets, KIIDS) for accuracy.
- Work with third-party fund administrators to launch new fund vehicles and register them for trading in Global markets.
- Complete all relevant tax documentation for the client’s commingled fund to ensure reclaims are processed and collected in a timely manner.
- Provide detailed cost analysis to the Marketing team on potential new fund vehicles as requested.
- Reconcile cash, transactions, holdings, and accrued for domestic and multi-currency portfolios daily.
- Verify asset transfers in or out of the firm
- 4-5yrs of Mutual Fund/Investment Fund Accounting/Administration/Operations.
- Fund types of interest (This is most Equities, 40Act Funds, Long/short value, Emg Mkts value, UCITs, Small/Mid Cap Value)
- If Hedge fund background, should be an Equities shop
- Experience with Credit Funds, PE funds, Quant funds, etc. is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.