The Atlantic Group is representing a Controller opportunity with a premier, rapidly expanding, and privately held Real Estate Company in Northern Philadelphia Suburbs.
Company & Position Highlights
- Privately-held, fast paced real estate organization experiencing organic growth and growth through M&A activity
- Role oversees the fund accounting department working with leadership to deliver analysis of the real estate funds’ performance
- Oversees and develops the department
- Review the output including relevant workpapers, analysis and reporting of the fund accounting team including performing detailed analysis as required to ensure the integrity and accuracy of fund data
- Responsible for the monitoring and performance of financial reporting controls surrounding the consolidation and financial reporting analysis
- Bachelor’s in accounting or finance
- CPA preferred
- 7+ years of experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Real estate industry preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.