We are searching for a Fund Accountant for a growing leader of alternative investment funds organization located in Center City.
Company & Position Highlights
- Person will assist with finance, accounting and fund administration
- Preparation of quarterly and annual fund regulatory filings (10-Q, 10-K)
- Position will also provide support to financial planning and analysis department
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of industry experience with public accounting experience preferred
- Experience with mutual funds or alternative investment products preferred
- Strong Excel and systems skills is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.