We are representing a Fund Accountant opportunity with an elite Private Equity company in Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Opportunity to work for top tier Philadelphia based PE firm
- Responsible for processing and recording journal entries, intercompany transactions, and monthly bank reconciliations for the funds
- Will assist with the preparation of quarterly financial reports, waterfall calculations and capital account statements for investors
- Will support Fund Accounting Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1+ years of fund accounting experience, financial services experience is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Private equity clients/ fund experience is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.