Our clients Investment Manager Services Division is growing rapidly and is seeking new members to join their Alternative Investment Funds accounting team.
- As the record keeper for the fund, you will be involved in the coordination and support of various year-end audit engagements in accordance with GAAP accounting standards. We will need you to perform due-diligence to ensure clients are in compliance with government laws and regulations.
- You will correspond with external investment managers regarding day-to-day fund inquiries including fee payments, cash position breaks, and reconciliations. Client engagement and a dedication to quality service is a must for success.
- We want you to succeed and look for future solutions! Through attending and participating in various IMS and corporate professional development sessions, you will acquire the tools to identify processes across the division and organization. You will have the opportunity to partner with a diverse team and grow your career.
- BA / BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent work experience.
- Internship experience preferred.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel.
- The self-motivation and drive to monitor multiple client deliverables without sacrificing excellence or quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as you will primarily support your clients through email and/or phone calls.
- Strong customer service skills as you will be communicating daily with internal clients and your clients.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.