We are representing a FP&A Manager opportunity with an growing pharmaceutical company in Center City Philadelphia.
- Position will entail a wide range of responsibilities focused on financial reporting dashboards and analytics, financial modeling, evaluating operational strategy, and working closely with the sales teams to grow revenues
- The individual should be adept with analyzing and reporting data as well as using financial systems (i.e. OneStream)
- Role will oversee a Senior Financial Analyst and report to C-Suite executives
- Company is an experiencing organic growth through business success
- There will be a flexible remote working environment moving forward
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance from an accredited school
- 5+ years of experience of financial planning and analysis (FP&A) experience required
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially data analytics (Tableau)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.