We are representing an FP&A Manager opportunity with an industry leader in a thriving industry located in Princeton, NJ.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will be responsible for partnering with and providing financial support to the company business units
- This role will be tasked with having a key part in driving company top line growth through understanding revenues, billing, and specific projects being undertaken by the business
- Individual will also be involved with M&A transactions, foreign currency accounting, and data analysis/manipulation
- Department places a significant emphasis on training and professional development
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Company has a history of successful ventures and products with a global footprint developed through organic growth and acquisitions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a relevant field from an accredited school
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis with at least 2 years in a supervisory role
- Preferred candidate will have experience with M&A transactions, foreign currency accounting, and data manipulation
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially ERP systems
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.