The Atlantic Group is representing a Fixed Assets Senior Accountant opportunity with a well-established industry leading manufacturing firm just outside of Philadelphia, PA.
- Well known industry leading organization headquartered just outside of Philadelphia
- Role is open due to an internal promotion- room for advancement
- This role will be the manager’s right hand and will be developed to take on more responsibility
- Hybrid office environment: 2-3 days in the office
- Role will entail tracking capital investments, fund capital projects, and provide monthly and quarterly reports of capital project spend comparing actual-to-budget
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 3+ years of experience, ideally starting career in public accounting
- Strong GAAP knowledge
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.