Our client is hiring for a skilled Accountant to join their growing team.
- Timely and accurate processing of monthly fixed asset transactions including additions, retirements and transfers.
- Ensure all fixed asset interfaces and other areas are processed/prepared timely and accurately.
- Reconciliation of fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the business unit general ledgers.
- Monthly preparation of fixed asset rollforward information and related reconciliations.
- Interaction with external and internal auditors.
- Assist with executing special projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 1 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.