We’re working with a client, located in Newtown Square, who is in looking for an Office Manager / Firm Administrator to join their team. In this role, you’ll have a variety of duties that encompass HR, Office Management and Vendor relations. If you’re looking for a role where you can be a valuable part of a team – look no further!
- Supervise a small group of office support personnel
- Technical Support: Provide technical troubleshooting for offsite employees; maintain existing equipment and purchase new equipment and supplies; act as liaison for any external vendors
- Human Resources: Assist with staff recruitment, onboarding and maintain policies and procedures
- Office Management: maintain office calendar, order office supplies, maintain client database and arrange social events.
- Facilities: liaison for property management.
- Marketing: maintain company social media; assist with firm wide mailings
- Advanced degree preferred, High School Diploma Required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience within an accounting firm preferred, but open to considering experience in another professional services setting
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.