We are representing an intriguing Financial Reporting Senior position with a fast-growing firm in the insurance industry located near Horsham, PA.
- The focus of this position will be wide-ranging and will include financial reporting as well as technical accounting issues
- Responsibilities include M&A, purchase accounting, financial statement preparation, data analysis, audit support, and financial analysis/FP&A
- Department places a significant emphasis on continued training and professional development, and there is a promotion track in mind for this position
- Dynamic work environment comprised of top professionals where hard work is rewarded through promotions and compensation
- Currently remote due to COVID and potential to work remotely a couple days a week going forward
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting, Big Four or large regional firm preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- CPA a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.