The Atlantic Group is representing a Financial Reporting Senior Accountant opportunity with a successful international pharmaceutical organization near Lititz, PA.
Company & Position Highlights
- Multi-billion dollar international pharmaceutical company
- Company has made some recent key acquisitions in the United States- more under way
- Reports directly to the Controller and/or CFO
- Role is a hybrid of technical accounting and financial reporting
- Very independent role with opportunity for advance in and around the department
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Previous Big 4 public accounting or regional experience required
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and accounting operations
- Excellent critical thinking and “hands-on” analytical skills
- Must be a process-driven thinker, goal oriented, and exhibit continuous improvement mentality
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.