We are representing a Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting role for a growing organization that is #1 in its industry.
- Position reports directly to the CAO with high exposure to Senior Leadership
- Participate in the preparation of the quarterly and annual external financial statements (10K/10Q)
- Assist with the development and implementation of the organization’s SOX compliant internal control framework
- Assist with the monthly close process, including consolidations
- Bachelor’s in Accounting is required, CPA highly preferred
- 5+ years of large public accounting experience or a combination of public and corporate financial reporting
- SEC reporting experience is highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.