The position will focus primarily on assisting the company’s leadership group with strategic initiatives while also developing financial analytics and planning for the business. The position will work closely with the existing FP&S team, the partner group, as well as the accounting team and other groups within the firm, to carry out these responsibilities. This person will serve as an integral part of strengthening the company’s financial and strategic capabilities, thereby improving business performance.
- Develop and clearly communicate business, financial and strategic analyses and recommendations across the business
- Evaluate existing business and strategize around new lines of business alongside senior leadership
- Oversee core financial planning activities including budgeting, forecasting, planning, and other management deliverables
- Build strong relationships and interact extensively with executive leadership and accounting staff
- Create and analyze financial plans and forecasts, clearly presenting key issues and trends, and conduct in depth business performance and risk/opportunity analyses
- Exceptional initiative, sound judgment, and project management capabilities and have a demonstrated track record of performance.
- Candidates may possess an investment banking / private-equity background (2-3 years) looking to pursue a path inside a corporate financial planning and strategy team or be a corporate development / strategy professional at a comparable sophisticated organization.
- An undergraduate degree is required, with a strong preference for individuals with investment banking / private equity or corporate finance experience
- Keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which allows for strategic data interpretation versus simple reporting
- Confident, articulate and inspiring individual who brings a high level of intellectual rigor and innovation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to senior management, Board or other outside partners
- Deep knowledge and practical experience in modeling, forecasting and analysis
- Ability and desire to translate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels including finance and non-finance professionals and managers
- Strong relationship management, partnership and collaboration skills
- Expert or in-depth working knowledge of Excel is required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.