We are representing Financial Due Diligence opportunities with a billion dollar PE backed firm in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
- A PE firm that has displayed extraordinary growth over the last 4 years is seeking to bolster their FDD group with multiple opportunities at all levels
- The role focuses on reviewing potential mergers and acquisitions, divestitures while shouldering with venture capitalists
- An extremely distinguished firm that has caught the eyes of many in the continental United States for their superb expertise and white glove service
- An opportunity to experience real exposure with portfolio companies that are managing the economics needs of their clients while sourcing deals throughout the year
- Bachelor’s required, CPA preferred, but not required
- 2+ years preferably with a Big 4 accounting firm, but open to regional firms
- Very driven and motivated, strong excel skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.