We are representing a Financial Analyst position with a manufacturing company in the Philadelphia region.
- International Publicly Traded Manufacturing company
- Position reports to the Director of Finance; former Big Four and awesome guy to work for – this person will learn a ton
- Role entails a unique hybrid of accounting & finance responsibilities, including assisting operations with variance analysis, preparing financial statements, and supporting the periodic budgeting process
- Unique opportunity to move up rapidly within the group – the reason this role is open is due to a recent promotion
- Offers competitive compensation & benefits package
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting (Big Four or large national) and/or internal audit.
- SOX exposure is preferred but not required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.