The Atlantic Group is representing an exciting FP&A opportunity with a Top Employer and very well-known organization based out of Southern New Jersey.
- Top Philadelphia area employer- excellent quality of life and opportunities to develop/advance
- Finance and Accounting Hybrid role- responsible for general accounting as well as business planning and financial/performance analysis
- Opportunity to support implementation and utilization of new ERP system
- Company is performing very well
- Hybrid Office Environment- 3 days in office
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of Public Accounting experience
- CPA highly preferred
- Experience with SOX & IFRS
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.