We are representing a Financial Analyst position with a Professional Services firm in the Philadelphia suburbs.
Company & Position Highlights
- Global firm that focuses on valuations for domestic and international clients that range from Fortune 500 companies to privately held organizations across a broad range of industries
- Company has long-standing relationships with commercial lenders, investment banking firms, private equity firms, venture capital firms, and hedge funds
- Position is open due to growth; outstanding opportunity to interact with clients
- This person will conduct research on the client, competitors, industry, and capital markets, including market multiples, comparable ratios, and credit spreads
- Responsibilities also include building, modifying and utilizing financial models for discounted cash flow, guideline market multiple, market transaction, fixed income, and option valuations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Candidates must have 2+ years of experience in valuations, preferable in a client services environment
- CFA (or CFA track) is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.