We are representing a Financial Analyst opportunity with a Fortune 500 company located just outside of Philadelphia.
- Responsibilities will include providing support to the monthly financial close process; specifically, the individual will assist in monthly reporting, financial statement consolidation
- Individual will have the opportunity to grow within the Financial Reporting department or rotate internally
- Organization is comprised of dynamic individuals focused on quality, professional development, and creating a positive work environment
- Position offers great work life balance
- Headquarters has great perks to include onsite fitness center, cafeteria and outdoor space
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 2+ years of public accounting experience or a combination of public accounting and industry experience
- Strong U.S. GAAP knowledge
- Excellent computer, analytical, and communication skills
- CPA preferred
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.