We are representing a Financial Analyst opportunity with a wealth management firm located in Philadelphia.
- Responsibilities will include compiling reports on portfolio performance, performing due diligence procedures, and performing quantitative and qualitative analysis over investments
- Great exposure in this role as the individual will have the opportunity to work closely with the Controller
- Organization is comprised of dynamic individuals focused on quality, professional development, and positive culture
- Excellent opportunity for somebody to transition from Accounting to Finance
- The firm is performing well and continuing to experience growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, and Mathematics required
- 1+ years of public accounting or corporate financial analysis experience required
- Experience in the financial services industry (clients or corporate role)
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.