We are representing an exciting Financial Analyst position with a growing distribution corporation in Chester County, PA.
- This position will concentrate on general ledger accounting (journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations), cash accounting, analysis over financial metrics, department goal tracking, and internal controls
- Opportunity to work on a broad range of work including special projects related to accounting process optimization
- Company is continuously exceeding revenue targets and calls the world’s largest companies as clients
- Department consists of top professionals with dynamic backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field from an accredited school
- 2+ years of experience in general ledger accounting and/or financial analysis
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.