We are representing a Financial Analyst opportunity for a growing international manufacturing organization located in Cary, NC.
- Position reports to the Global Finance Manager and provides exposure to many sides of the business
- Responsibilities include working on consolidated budgets & forecasts, dashboards, data analytics and capital projects
- Assist in mentoring Plant Accountants to support the manufacturing operation and related analysis including analysis of all cost/performance measures
- Assist with on-going follow-up of business metrics including working capital and investments
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
- 4+ years of Accounting/Finance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to analyze data and communicate to the team
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.