We are representing a Finance Analyst opportunity with a real estate and development company.
- A well-established, global company
- Position is responsible for analysis of the finance and operating performance of the project portfolio, including budgeting, compliance, financial modeling, and financial reporting
- Opportunity to work on unique projects within a multi-billion dollar company
- Company provides great culture including state of the art facilities, employee appreciation events, and work flexibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or related
- Co-op/internship experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in banking or corporate finance within real estate
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.