We are representing a Financial Analyst opportunity with one of Philadelphia’s most prestigious organizations.
- Position will support key financial, operational, and analytical decision-making by leadership
- Individual will obtain great exposure in both accounting and finance and have a broad range of responsibilities
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Company has a history of rotating individuals throughout the organization
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Benefits and culture are amazing
- This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership as they will join a small but growing department
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a relevant field from an accredited school
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office and Hyperion
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.