Highlights about the Company and Position
- Integral member of the Finance and Portfolio Management team.
- Great opportunity to rotate into another position/department down the road.
- Interaction with high level executives.
- Highly collaborative environment with talented individuals from top tier firms.
- Exciting time to be with the firm as the company is experiencing tremendous growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 3.5+ GPA from a top school highly desired
- 1+ years with a bank or fund administrator
- Commercial credit and lending exposure is a plus
- Strong experience in Financial Modeling and Microsoft Excel
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion