We are representing a Financial Analyst role with a prominent company in the Bucks County Area.
Company & Position Highlights
- A global privately owned leader in the healthcare services sector with over 1B in revenue
- A newly created position answering directly to the FP&A manager with high visibility to the Director and CFO
- A company well known for championing the constant advancement of their employees and provided a top tier culture
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance; CPA and/or MBA preferred
- 1+ years of budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting
- An energetic individual with an analytical mind, strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills, and an effective communicator
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.