We are representing a Financial Accounting Manager opportunity for a well-known, growing organization located in southern Chester County, PA.
- Position is newly created and reports to the Controller
- Position will oversee and manage the general accounting function including month end closing, financial statement preparation, and variance analysis
- Perform ad hoc analysis and other special projects as requested by upper management
- Supervision of staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 7+ years of Accounting experience, a combination of public and corporate is preferred
- CPA or parts passed preferred
- Manufacturing experience preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.