We are representing a Finance Manager opportunity with an industry-leading global REIT and development company with an office just outside Philadelphia.
- Responsibilities will include providing strategic guidance and support to development and operational managers based on projects key performance indicators and emerging trends
- Individual will have the opportunity to work directly with the VP of Finance
- Tons of opportunity within the industry for the organization to expand and grow
- Office is brand new with an on-site gym and café
- Employees enjoy great work/life balance
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Accounting, Finance, or Economics from an accredited school
- 8+ years of finance experience in real estate or construction
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills
- MBA preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.