We are representing a Finance Manager with a private equity backed technology service company in Delaware County, PA.
- An intriguing technology company with a unique business strategy that has experienced exponential growth over the past 5 years
- The role will have full autonomy of the FP&A strategy while working closely with the head of finance and CFO
- An incredible opportunity for a robust personality who has a heavy background with data mining, budgeting and forecasting to join a thriving company and be an essential leader
- Company is poised to increase their revenue prowess into 2022 and continue to expand their brand worldwide
- Bachelor’s degree required, accounting or finance
- 4+ years preferably with a strong FP&A acumen, strong excel user
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting and business/sales analysis support
- Very driven, motivated and desires a fast paced environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.