We are representing a Finance Manager opportunity with a public biopharma company in Delaware County.
- A groundbreaking company with a heavy focus on research and development for new discoveries that will assist in the fight against certain diseases
- A critical role tackling a broad scope from SEC reporting to SOX compliance
- A supervisory position that will incorporate an aspect of budgeting, forecasting and keen analytical conclusions
- Working side by side with a solid team with impressive backgrounds while being exposed to executive leadership
- A driven company with an unbridled mission to not only change the world with critical breakthroughs, but delivering to their employees a great career path
- Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting/Finance, Big 4 combination preferred
- 5+ years of experience, SOX experience required
- Strong work ethic and leader
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.