We are representing a Finance Director opportunity with a prominent Company in Lancaster.
- An innovative global leader in its sector with over a billion in revenue experiencing tremendous growth through acquisitions as they continue to expand their portfolio
- Newly created position at the Director level answering to the CFO overseeing all the accounting and finance for all domestic entities
- A dynamic Company committed to top quality performance providing a fast growing environment with hands-on leadership committed to the development of their employees
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration in Accounting and/or Finance; MBA and/or CPA are strongly preferred
- 7+ years of management experience in finance and accounting with a strong understanding of GAAP, budgeting and forecasting, the ability to demonstrate proficiency with project management, including analysis, planning and implementation of new programs
- A proven leader highly skilled in developing, coaching individuals and teams to maximize performance while supporting business unit managers
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion