We are representing a Developer based in Philadelphia who owns/operates over a dozen large-scale Class A office buildings in NYC, NJ, Miami, and Philadelphia. They are looking for someone with building supervisory experience to oversee the operations of one of the tallest commercial office buildings in Philadelphia.
- Institutional firm with assets in several major cities
- Primary asset is Class A commercial office
- Strong corporate culture – excellent well-respected leadership
- Manage all BMS, PM/Maintenance Software, and budgeting
- Manage R&M projects and contractors
- Managing a union staff governed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Proactively determine and define scope of work and deliverables
- Interface with tenants and vendors as needed
- Multitask and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 7-12 years of facilities and operations experience, ideally for a large-scale Class A commercial office building
- Bachelor’s in engineering, architecture, construction management, or related preferred
- High degree of familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions
- Extremely detail-oriented and ability to multi-task well
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.