We are representing an Experienced Accountant opportunity with a multi-national organization located in the western Philadelphia suburbs.
Company & Position Highlights
- Responsibilities will be wide-ranging, but focused on monthly close and consolidation procedures
- There will be additional exposure to foreign currency swaps, financial reporting, account reconciliations, internal controls, and ad-hoc projects
- Individual will get consistent exposure to leadership and obtain detailed knowledge of all aspects of operations
- The corporate headquarters are state of the art and employees enjoy unique perks specific to the company
- The organization is comprised of top professionals that create a dynamic work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 2+ years of relevant experience—preferably public accounting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- CPA preferred
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.