The Expense Program Associate will work as part of a team supporting employees primarily related to travel and expense activities.
- Making sure frequent travelers have a Corporate Travel card (relaying info to Card Team as needed)
- Reviewing expense report for completeness and compliance
- Assist travelers and approvers with Concur functionality
- Answer Expense Reporting System related phone calls and emails within designated timeframes and service levels (i.e., most calls dealt with within 24 hrs., most e-mails dealt with within 48 hrs.)
- Elevate critical issues to appropriate area of responsibility
- Review expense reports selected by various audit rules and either approve or send back to traveler for correction or additional support/information
- BS Accounting or related degree a plus
- 2+ years of travel card and expense reporting
- Concur or similar expense reporting tool
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.