We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO/Founder of an Investment Management Fund in the Bethesda Maryland area. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 6 years administrative experience, with at least 3 supporting a C-Level executive. Ability to problem solve and work in a fast paced environment is imperative to be successful in this role.
- Provide high-level executive and personal support for Founder/CEO of an entrepreneurial investment firm with 15 employees
- Proactively manage the calendar with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Schedule all meetings and conference calls.
- Anticipate and resolve any potential scheduling conflicts with an appropriate sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Screen calls and act as a gatekeeper for both internal and external contacts.
- Serve as liaison between to outside contacts including assorted boards.
- Coordinate private, domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Provide detailed itineraries, compile necessary travel documentation and anticipate all travel needs.
- Track and manage expenses and submit monthly reports.
- Manage household calendar, working directly with family members
- Coordinate with household employees with respect to purchases, deliveries, etc.
- Manage and coordinate for various Non- Profit Boards
- Collaborate with administrative support team and share coverage of office management duties.
- Manage confidential information.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6 – 15 years of experience with assisting C-Level executives
- Experience in both corporate and entrepreneurial environments preferred
- Experience with both personal and professional support
- Proven ability to handle the details of highly confidential and critical tasks and projects with discretion and ease
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Experience troubleshooting basic IT/Office issues
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.