Our client is a construction and development services firm with 10+ years of success and growth in their market. They have carved out a niche market space and are recognized for their expertise in managing the construction of new buildings, hi-rise structures, gut renovations and interior programs. They partner with national and international clients across various sectors, including hospitality, higher education, healthcare, biotech, retail, and residential & commercial real estate companies. They are now in need of a high-level Executive Assistant to support the CEO.
- Schedule and organize a busy calendar of continually evolving meetings
- Book all aspects of personal and business travel (airfare, hotels, cars, etc.), ensuring detailed itineraries are accounted for, confirmations are maintained and advance materials are coordinated
- Coordinate personal dinners, social engagements, and other events
- Manage work deadlines and schedules for the CEO
- Work both independently and as part of a team on projects
- Organize and locate documents stored electronically and in paper files
- Prepare expense reports and track expenses through the reimbursement process
- Organize, answer, and direct large volumes of correspondence, information and calls, and draft responses and replies
- Utilize strong attention to detail in composing, processing, and proofing materials
- Previous experience in construction & engineering, real estate development, or architecture preferred
- Degree heavily preferred but will consider strong, stable experience
- A successful track record of working proactively, being a strategic thinker, and working in an approachable manner
- Degree preferred but will consider strong experience in lieu if a degree
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.