Our client is a global trading and investment firm with about 300 people across multiple locations. With almost 20 years of industry success under their belt, they are now looking to add an Executive Assistant to support their trading floor.
- Calendar management; internal/external meetings and conference calls
- Coordinating international and domestic travel
- Weekly expense reporting using Concur
- Updating PowerPoint presentations
- Data entry and manipulation in Excel
- Preparing printouts of meeting materials
- Management of incoming mail and processing of FedEx
- 0-2 years of prior experience in an administrative role in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.