Our client is a sector-focused alternative investment manager whose investment philosophy centers on partnership with innovative entrepreneurs and great management teams to help build high-growth companies. They are currently supporting experienced management teams in creating industry-leading brands and companies that will help to shape the future of the legal cannabis industry. The Atlantic Group is looking for a motivated individual to join their team as an executive assistant.
- Cover reception
- Screen calls & greet guests- foot & phone traffic are generally light, a bit heavier around fund raising season. This role will cover the main line that is used for general inquiries. Each team member has a direct dial.
- Calendar management
- Meeting coordination
- Travel coordination
- Point of contact for building security & facilities management
- Order office & pantry supplies
- Conference room coordination & management
- Database work- data entry, uploading docs, pulling information, etc.
- Vendor management
- Marketing and IR support- assisting with investor calls, preparing binders & investor presentations, tracking wires, etc.
- Degree highly preferred but will consider strong experience, stability & overall presentation/communication in lieu of a degree
- 3-15 years of related work experience
- Open on industry but finance is highly preferred
- Previous experience supporting IR & investment operations highly preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.