A leading Investment firm in Stamford CT is seeking and Executive Assistant to support 2-3 C-Level Executives. Candidates should have a strong attention to detail, professional presence, and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Heavy calendar management; internal/external meetings and conference calls
- Coordinating high volume of international and domestic travel using Concur and Frosch, processing visa requests for international business travel
- Weekly expense reporting using Concur and paper submission of expense reports
- Management of incoming calls, managing time-off requests for team
- Updating PowerPoint presentations
- Preparing legal documents for execution, delivery, and submission
- Preparing printouts of meeting materials
- Ordering and maintain office supplies
- Management of incoming mail and processing of FedEx
- Prior experience in an Administrative role in a financial services firm or otherwise a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.