Our client, a real estate investment company who has invested around $3 billion in equity, is looking for an experienced administrative assistant to support its CFO, CAO and CCO in their Treasury, Corporate Secretary and compliance activities. This person must be well organized, self-motivated, high integrity and able to maintain the confidentiality of the information they will have access to.
- Perform all administrative duties, such as answering phone calls and emails
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Assist with presentations and running reports
- Assist with the cash management activities for the company and its investment vehicles
- Facilitate the opening/closing of all bank accounts including preparing the necessary materials to open and close accounts.
- Work with property and corporate personnel to manage access to bank accounts.
- Daily account monitoring for check/ACH activity
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Maintaining key corporate documents and records
- Design, maintain and retain official corporate records and filing systems.
- Prepare and handle all company filings.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, is mandatory.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams is a plus.
- Willingness to take ownership and accept responsibility of projects.
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow with the department and company.
- Person must have a stable admin background- doesn’t matter if their previous title is EA or AA as long as they’ve supported C-levels with the admin tasks listed, in a corporate environment.
- Ideally he/she will have strong project management skills- much of what they will handle is time sensitive and on-going, with various stages of completion so they need someone who can self-manage and stay on top of multiple projects at once.
- They are willing to train on the other areas- corporate secretary, banking & treasury- as most of the processes are already in place.
- Would like someone who is proficient in both MAC & PC systems and MS Office Suite
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.