We are working with the nations leader for healthcare solutions and they have an opening in their Newark DE office! This is a 6 month contract role at a highly competitive pay rate. If you’re looking to keep your skills sharp and have previous experience supporting C-Level Executives, apply now!
- Performs diversified administrative duties, coordination of appointments and scheduling; establishment of appointment priority.
- Make arrangements required for meetings and conferences, including, space, time, materials, agendas, refreshments, visual aids, coordinates logistics for visitors, etc.
- Documents and organizes all important information to enable accessibility by senior vice-president. Ensures daily operation processing works effectively; anticipates problems and initiates administrative controls as necessary.
- Maintains the highest confidentiality of information emanating in and out of the senior executive’s office.
- Screens calls and may research issues and provide responses.
- Triages, investigates and addresses general and first line complaints made to the senior executive manager’s office.
- Plans, organizes and secures necessary resources or services for meetings and conferences.
- Responsible for invoicing through PeopleSoft and Concur.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating Executive Organization charts.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of filing and record keeping system, follows up and initiates action on pending matters.
- Receives and distributes mail; ensures outgoing mail is appropriately prepared for external delivery.
- Wide and comprehensive understanding of administrative procedures.
- Maintains the accuracy/integrity of data information used in standard reporting analyses.
- Maintains balance of productivity, quality and timeliness of job duties.
- Provides a wide and comprehensive understanding of organizational programs and procedures. Develops solutions to a variety of complex issues.
- Organizes and expedites flow of work through office and initiates follow-up actions. Maintains balance of productivity, quality and timeliness of job duties.
- Creates and supports an environment which fosters teamwork, cooperation, respect and diversity.
- Establishes and always maintains positive communication and professional demeanor with AMFC associates and clients .
- Demonstrates and supports commitment to corporate goals and mission.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Adheres to AMFC policies and procedures.
- Supports and carries out the Mercy Mission & Values. Attends required training on an annual basis.
- Executive administrative experience
- Experience handling heavy travel and associated expenses
- Experience supporting C level executives
- Expert knowledge of MS Office Suites 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of six (6) years of executive administrative experience, two (2) of which supporting C level executives
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent customer service, time management and organizational skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.