The Executive Assistant will also provide project management support including submission and tracking of purchase orders, meeting management, team meeting minutes, and other identified projects and processes to support the excellence and operations of these functions.
- Manage Outlook calendar for Sr Medical Directors, and MSL Team Director, considering multiple time zones and priorities
- Plan large, complex meetings and manage all meeting logistics for these functions
- Schedule and manage travel.
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Actively participate as a member of the US Medical Administrative Assistant community and provide cross coverage support to other department assistants as needed
- Process all Scopes of Work (SOWs) and obtain purchase orders
- Manage monthly accrual requests
- Problem solves issues (e.g. invoice exceeds PO amount etc.)
- Vendor management and support
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- 3 or more years of administrative experience required. Familiarity with biotechnology/ pharmaceutical industry preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience considered
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.