We’re working with a client in the Wayne area who is looking to add an Executive Assistant to their team. In order to be considered, you must have 5 years of recent experience in similar role with a stable work history. Along with a competitive salary, our client offers an impressive benefits package.
- Provides daily administrative assistance to the Executive team
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence
- Arranges detailed travel plans and itineraries – both domestic and international
- Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments and meetings as needed
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, expense reports and other detailed documents
- Creates and maintains databases, spreadsheets and presentation files
- Prepares for internal meetings as needed to include printed materials, catering, etc.
- Assists in arranging programs and events by scheduling facilities, caterer, coordinating details and budget
- Tracks client information in CRM database as needed
- Miscellaneous office errands and other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an Executive support role
- Strong and proactive organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage duties with discretion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.